Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fullerton - Singapore

Two weekends ago, my husband had a conference at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore. I went along since it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I have family business in Singapore, being half Singaporean. Suffice it to say it was out of this world. Only complaint would be a weekend-package family who brought water guns into the smallish pool, yelling and shooting. In Singapore, I discovered they sell La Roche-Posay, and after five minutes, was parted with around 60 sing$ for Redermic. No regrets! Not bad at all! My wrinkles are lessening in appearance, not as deep, eye area not as dry. She gave me samples of Hydraphase which created smooth, silky skin.
Back to Fullerton: it is a business 5-star hotel. We were lucky with the Courtyard room, it being big for all 3 of us. The service is impeccable, almost too much that I felt a little paranoid as if my privacy was invaded. I leave the room and 10 minutes when I came back, the wet towel was replace, the floor was dry. I suspect they spy on each guest leaving the rooms :) As mentioned, the only real complaint would be perhaps a pool boy with stronger authority and presence who would step in when necessary.

No comments: