Friday, February 20, 2009

Whaddyacallit

Let's hope no one really read my blogs.  I mean, I'm one out of a billion, probably.  I can't even find myself using google! hahaha  It's fun to play with, I write for myself and one other friend if he reads, and it's really buried under a massive mountain of human junk.  All blogs are junk.  Blog all you want - nothing will change.  If you are serious about it, physically go out there and do something about it!  On to my topics of the month, something that disgusts me do deeply that I want to retch.
I call it evil.  Blatant, in-your-face corruption enforced by all-powerful VVIP.  I rate this 3rd.  After Zimbabwe (sp?) and Burma.  Well, no First for me here, so I better shut up or risk jail.  
On to water - did you know that they pay you to use water?  A colleague, who had to run 3 full separate indoor pools' worth of water has $0 water bill, and another one, she has a credit of 4 credit!  Because the state they live in is deem "poor" so they pay the "poor" 20 ringgit a month for water.  Me, living in the district KL, I pay around 23 ringgit a month.  I wash 2 loads a week, we flush after about 3-4 deposits, and showers are about 2 minutes long for me.  
Aah, it's called ranting.  No wonder I'm so incoherent.  Well, I'm off.  Feel better now.  Just that no one is really thinking about the future, or even the next generation.  They who will bear the cost of our follies.

1 comment:

がんこもん said...

This blog needs some SERIOUS updating! The lat entry is 2009??? Wow - even chibiguri has been updated more recently!